The screw inside the XRS by the bolt handle cut out is to secure the panel to the chassis and provide a uniform fit. This is perfectly normal and only on the one side.
Articles in this section
- Looking for a chassis we don't currently offer?
- Ruger American MDT Bolt Knob
- Left hand Oryx chassis?
- What magazine do I need for a CZ 457?
- CZ 20 MOA Rails
- What is the difference between Standard Chassis Rifle and AR10/15 Compatible in the vertical grip compatibility?
- What are the holes for on the ACC chassis? - video
- What is the screw for inside my XRS?
- How do I flip my SRS-XF folding buttstock to the other side? - video
- What picatinny rail do I need to for my buttstock? - video
Please sign in to leave a comment.