ESS ARCA-SWISS FOREGRIP
V1.0 May 2018
ESS ARCA-SWISS FOREGRIP ATTACHMENT
Thank you so much for choosing the ESS Foregrip Arca Swiss Attachment. The Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum Arca Swiss Adapters that attach directly over the foregrip of your ESS Chassis to allow rapid and seamless mounting on a tripod.
- Compatible with the MDT ESS.
- 4” of available mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories.
- 24 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency.
- Solid cylindrical bosses to withstand repeated recoil.
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging.
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction.
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage.
- Compatible with RRS dovetail standard.
- Ensure firearm is unloaded
- Remove the magazine and bolt
- Using a 5/32” Allen wrench remove the three forend screws from the underside of the foregrip. Be sure to hold the forend in place as it will become loose once screws are removed.
- While holding your forend in place, slide MDT ESS Foregrip Arca-Swiss Attachment into forend screw holes.
- Ensure the forend is pulled back tight against the chassis and the flat 45 faces sit on the chassis cleanly
- Using the 5/32” wrench, secure the Arca Swiss Attachment to the forend with the three forend screws. Torque each screw to 30 in-lbs