In the package of the hardware for your chassis, there would've been a longer bolt stop pin supplied which rests against the sides of the chassis. Please double check your box or contact us through the support icon on the bottom right side, and we can get you one.
Articles in this section
- Does a recoil lug come with the Thompson Center Compass?
- Is a recoil lug included for the Savage Axis?
- How thick of a recoil lug can fit your chassis?
- Will my Savage Top Bolt release Rifle work with your chassis?
- What magazine do I need for 22-250
- Will three lug Remington 700 clone actions work with the HNT26?
- What size Allan key is required for the premier scope rings?
- Will my Savage rifle work with your chassis? - video
- How do I use the MDT magazine loader?
- Vertical Grip Screw Doesn't attach to Bergara BMP Chassis
Please sign in to leave a comment.