Which rear bag rider do I need? - VIDEO

If you have a buttstock that has a rectangular M-LOK slot on the bottom you will need an M-LOK bag rider.


If you have a buttstock that has two drilled and tapped holes on the bottom, you will need a Bolt-On bag rider. 


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


1 comment
Date Votes
  • Is the acc m-lock or two drilled ant tapped holes?


Article is closed for comments.

Articles in this section

See more
Our support hours:
8:00 - 4:30 PM PST Monday - Friday