If you own a Savage model 10, 11, 12, 14, 16 or a newer 110 short action rifles all our Savage SA chassis options for the Savage SA will fit. There is hardware in the package to accommodate your 4.27" or 4.4" action screw spacing. Additionally, our chassis will also support both top and bottom bolt-release rifles.
Articles in this section
- Does a recoil lug come with the Thompson Center Compass?
- Is a recoil lug included for the Savage Axis?
- How thick of a recoil lug can fit your chassis?
- Will my Savage Top Bolt release Rifle work with your chassis?
- What magazine do I need for 22-250
- Will three lug Remington 700 clone actions work with the HNT26?
- What size Allan key is required for the premier scope rings?
- Will my Savage rifle work with your chassis? - video
- How do I use the MDT magazine loader?
- Vertical Grip Screw Doesn't attach to Bergara BMP Chassis
Please sign in to leave a comment.