The Oryx Sportsman chassis can handle a recoil lug up to .500" thick (most models) and parallel design. Tapered lugs are not supported at this time.
Articles in this section
- Does a recoil lug come with the Thompson Center Compass?
- Is a recoil lug included for the Savage Axis?
- How thick of a recoil lug can fit your chassis?
- Will my Savage Top Bolt release Rifle work with your chassis?
- What magazine do I need for 22-250
- Will three lug Remington 700 clone actions work with the HNT26?
- What size Allan key is required for the premier scope rings?
- Will my Savage rifle work with your chassis? - video
- How do I use the MDT magazine loader?
- Vertical Grip Screw Doesn't attach to Bergara BMP Chassis
Please sign in to leave a comment.